Throughout the summer I’ll be teaching a weekly, outdoor yoga class at Magwood Park in the Humber Valley, every Wednesday from 6:15 to 7:30 pm, weather permitting:
- Suitable for beginner to level 1 students
- Explore the foundations of yoga and meditation through a gently paced class in a beautiful, natural setting
- Bring your own mat, towel, and water bottle
- Maximum 6 students per class; please call 416.516.1563 to confirm your spot
- Meet up at 277 Humbercrest Blvd at 6 pm; we’ll walk together to a spot south of the playground near St. Marks/Pasadena Gardens
- By donation; suggested $10
UPDATE: Yoga in the Valley is now concluded for this year. Starting on Wednesday, August 15, we’ll be joining our friend Sara Wong and her friends for their weekly Wednesday Hula Hoop Jam at Christie Pits from 6 pm – 8 pm, where we’ll be offering 15-minute, by-donation shiatsu treatments for hoopers and non-hoopers alike. What a great way to close out the summer!